Standort Suwanee (USA)
Tooling/Injection Mold Technician (m/f/d)
for plant Suwanee
This position will be responsible for following preventative and reactive maintenance for all injection molds, maintaining tool-room machinery and tooling area, supporting the production floor while completing tasks in a safe and professional manner.
Your Tasks will be:
- Perform daily mold PM’s (cleaning and greasing of molds while in the IMM’s)
- Perform mold repair work on cavities and cores due to damage or wear.
- Note any changes to molds, inserts, parts, etc. Must document work and keep accurate records.
- Complete mold PM’s, analyzes and repair basic mold problems including flashing conditions, galling, venting, cooling problems, etc.
- Assembles, repairs, inspects, cleans and polishes molds using skill and care while handling and polishing critical surfaces.
- Uses a variety of machinist’s hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Repair and troubleshoot multi-zone hot runner manifolds (all Incoe and Synventive with valve gates)
- Support process team as needed on a daily Basis
Knowledge & Skills
- High School Diploma/GED minimum
- Operation of lathe, milling machine, surface grinder, etc
- Experience with disassembly and assembly of molds
- Tooling / Mold Repair: 5+ years
- Team oriented and self-motivated
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA