Leadership Guidelines – What every manager should achieve.
- We act as role models and treat our colleagues, employees and customers with respect.
- We take care of a trustful and direct communication.
- We make decisions, make them transparent and shoulder responsibility.
- We lead and challenge our employees to solve tasks independently and to act responsibly.
- We support our employees in the structured, timely and successful handling of their tasks and our projects.
- We are passionate about what we do and encourage cooperation.
- We proactively approach topics and solve them sustainably.
- We act in a corporate and customer-oriented manner.
Employee Guidelines – What is expected of everyone.
- I act as a role model and bring respect to my superiors, colleagues and customers.
- I take care of a trustful and direct communication.
- I solve tasks independently, act responsibly and make decisions in my area of responsibility.
- I work on my tasks in a structured, timely and autonomous manner.
- I am passionate about what I do and foster cooperation.
- I proactively approach topics, make them transparent and solve them sustainably.
- I act in an corporate- and customer-oriented manner.