Standort Suwanee (USA)
for plant Suwanee
The successful candidate will be teamplayer with good Problem solving skills, Trouble Shooting skills as well as communication skills.
Your tasks will be:
- Troubleshoot automation & tooling issues to minimize downtime and maximize uptime.
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance and accurately complete documentation to assure all forms are completed accurately and within the time required to meet ADMO requirements.
- Work with maintenance, tooling, and production personnel to accomplish production goals.
- Fabricate repair parts as needed utilizing shop equipment.
- Initiate and deploy automation improvement ideas.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in Injection Molding is a plus
- Automation end of arm tooling for robotics.
- 5 years’ experience in Electro Mechanical equipment.
- Technical degree preferred or proven on the job work experience.
- Plastics technology, welding, assembly, automation is a plus
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA