Standort Suwanee (USA)
for plant Suwanee
Your tasks will be:
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain job files and documentation in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Conduct on-boarding and new hire training
- Assist with other duties and projects in the Human Resources Department.
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer Literate – Understanding of the operation of a Personal Computer and peripheral equipment. Experience with Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access) or equivalent. Integrated Operation System (ERP) and design software savvy
- Planning and Organizations Skills – Ability to establish priorities, delegate activities to staff and proceed with daily objectives with some direction from upper management. Good attention to detail. Ability to multi-task by handling /delegating several projects at the same time.
- Good communication skills – Able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to adjust communication to the applicable audience (able to communicate to all levels of the organization).
- Good customer service skills – Sense of urgency; ability to react appropriately to customer demands. Ability to listen to and understand customer requirements and timely communicate these to relevant parties. Expediently follow-up with issues brought-up internally and externally that could affect a customer.
- Can do attitude – Pleasant demeanor when interacting with individuals outside/inside the company, even on heated situations.
- Confidentiality – Ability to handle customer/company sensitive information with discretion. Access to employee records, customer contracts and possibly proprietary information.
- Sound decision-making skills –Keep upper management abreast of customer/manufacturing requirements and concerns. Ability to serve as catalyst of daily decisions governed by company controls/policies. Understanding of the “Big Picture”, and how decisions made will have a company-wide impact.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge – Attends workshops, seminars, reads trade publications to stay up-to-date with technology and industry trends.
- Ability to handle moderate-to-high stress due to the pressure of production deadlines. Must be able to handle high mental effort.
- 1Ability to lift/push up to 35lbs, occasionally. Must be able to work sitting down in a desk for 6-8 hours a day. Able to work in front of a computer 6-8 hours a day.
- Ability to work overtime and travel.
- Follow all rules and principles of OSHA; Participate in OSHA compliance and training as required.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must speak English. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA