Standort Suwanee (USA)
for plant Suwanee
This position will be responsible for managing the Quality system to IATF16949 standard as well as the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard. You will also be required to ensure compliance to customer requirements as they pertain to new product launch and ongoing production.
Your tasks will be:
- Establish and maintain an effective quality management system by updating manual and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the Quality Management System through data analysis and adherence to standards.
- Drive quality improvement efforts to establish and enforce an effective Quality Management System. Support initiatives to improve processes and reduce defects.
- Manage Supplier Quality ensuring processes are in place to provide feedback to suppliers when defects are found and ensure corrective action measures are put in place.
- Establishes cross functional training programs in order to ensure staff is skilled in quality methods and auditing.
- Coach and develop Quality staff in effective use of quality tools such as process audits, root cause counter measure, MSA, SPC and quality management systems).
- Lead the facility quality efforts and define areas of responsibility, personnel requirements and operational procedures.
- Ensure Change Management procedures are followed and communicated to all affected associates.
- Review and standardize control plans and FMEAs through Quality Engineering function.
- Assure adherence to the internal audit plan to verify plant adherence quality management system.
- Work with management team to achieve overall financial objectives, by making fiscally responsible business decisions and initiating corrective action to prevent systemic issues from occurring.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, manufacturing technology or Business Administration (related technical discipline may be considered).
- 5 or more years in leadership role in one or more of the areas of quality, engineering, manufacturing and/or lean deployment, with minimum of 5 years in multi-site quality leadership.
- Problem solver with direct experience coaching, teaching, and applying lean sigma, six sigma and/or lean manufacturing techniques.
- Skilled in statistical process control, change management, and quality tools such as PDCA, FMEA, control plans, etc required.
- Preference is given to Certified Lean Six Sigma or CQE required (ASQ or equivalent)
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA