Standort Suwanee (USA)
for plant Suwanee
this position will be responsible for all arising tasks in the shift, especially leading employees (Training, breaks, overtime assignment, employee backups), shift rotations, establishing priorities, monitoring progress.
Your Tasks will be:
- Provide support to shift leads and other Shift Supervisors
- Track performance through KPI’s, setting goals, and monitoring progress.
- Maintain quality standards, and drive activities to improve quality.
- Ensure that training records and training matrix are kept up-to-date
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings
- Complete and document paperwork at the end of shift
- Perform performance reviews of direct reports and discipline as necessary
- Approve weekly payroll
- Ensure that operators document production data
- Audit the previous shifts prior to data being entered in SAP
- Manage safety, material flow, inventory control, Quality Systems, Scrap, and 5S
- Issue Work Orders
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the art practices, participating in professional societies
Knowledge & Skills
- Five plus years of supervisory experience, preferably in Injection Molding or Plastics
- Knowledge of 5S
- Plastics manufacturing principles and processes
- MS Office
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Leading employees, assertiveness, teamwork
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA