Standort Suwanee (USA)
Process Technician (m/f/d)
for plant Suwanee
This position will be responsible for setting-up, modifying, and maintaining process parameters for one-shot and two-shot injection molding processes, troubleshooting injection molding and automation processes in regards to quality, performance, and productivity problems, and maintaining cleanness, tidiness, and work safety Standards.
Your tasks will be:
- Perform setup, startup, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the injection molding presses, auxiliary equipment, and secondary production equipment while ensuring that safety and quality are the prime initiatives
- Independently perform machine adjustments within allowable parameters, perform routine machine maintenance tasks and minor repairs on all production equipment, including molds, tools, and peripheral production equipment on assigned lines.
- Identify and recommend improvements and support all company continuous improvements activities. Work with plant leadership, set up and maintenance to implement improvements.
- Sustain 5S program in the production cells, supporting team members and reporting repeat variation to leadership.
- Ensure adherence to customer specifications and accurately document all records related to downtime, production, scrap, repairs, process deviation, etc.
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for other team members and new members learning technical functions.
- Assist in identifying non-conforming product and re-work of non-conforming product as necessary.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by plant leadership. Assist in the duties of other team members, including helping to cover break times, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 years‘ experience with set-ups and troubleshooting for issues such as flash, short-shot, etc., in Plastic Injection Molding environment.
- Injection Mold Set Up apprenticeship highly desirable.
- Experienced with two-shot molding/over molding.
- Able to perform P.M. on production molds. (eg: mold cleaning, minor mold and machine maintenance, proper greasing of tools).
- Able to perform programming functions and troubleshoot robotics and automation systems
- Lean manufacturing culture orientation
- Team oriented and self-motivated
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA