for plant Suwanee
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance and general cleaning inside and outside of the plant.
Your tasks will be:
- Empty and clean trash receptacles and ash receptacles daily
- General clean-up in visitor and office, break rooms and public areas daily
- Provide support to the maintenance, technical, logistics and production departments as needed
- Use of fork-lift and floor scrubber
- Accurate inventory of facility supplies for efficient ordering and restocking of supplies
- Monthly/Weekly/Annual Safety Inspections
- May require communicating with vendors to obtain quotes for needed services
- Escorting and or accompanying vendors through plant or in work area.
- Stripping and waxing floors, polishing, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning of restrooms daily
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma
- 3 Years of experience in cleaning and light maintenance for a plant or warehouse
This position requires long periods of standing, and walking and some lifting. You will be required to operate mobile equipment and power tools. You must be able to lift up to 65 Pounds.
Please send your application to:
GEIGER Automotive USA Inc.
Human Resources | att. Mrs. Lenore King
375 Satellite Blvd. NE
30024 Suwanee / GA